The Hooper Post Office, was established on November 5, 1853. The first postmaster of Hooper was James C. Johnson. On June 15, 1917, the Hooper Post Office ceased operation and began receiving service from the Johnson City Post Office.
The Postmasters of Hooper The Postoffice of Hooper
HOOPER/MAY/4/N.Y. Purple 31mm CDS, manuscript killer on 3 cent green banknote (#184) paying the first class rate to Hales Eddy.
HOOPER/MAY/5/N.Y. CDS 31mm Black Franked with 3 cent green banknote (#158) tied with multiple strikes of fancy six pointed star.
HOOPER/AUG/21/1906/N.Y. Black 28mm CDS; steel duplex cancel tying 1 cent blue green 2nd Bureau issue (300).
Home, Next Page, Previous Page, Index Page,