The Osborne Hollow Post Office, was established in 1854 from the Osborn's Hollow Post Office. The first postmaster of Osborne Hollow was Alonzo Everts. On March 22, 1892, the Osborne Hollow Post Office became Sanitaria Springs.
Osborn Hollow NY Dec 27 Black manuscript town and date, pen cancel on 3 cent rose (#65). Manuscript "Answered Dec 30 1861"
Osborn Hollow/Feb 11/70 Black manuscript. 3 cent ultramarine (#114) with pen cancel.
OSBORNE HOLLOW/MAY 16 1887/N.Y. Black 27mm CDS, Black target killer on 2 cent red brown (#210).
OSBORNE HOLLOW/NOV 3 1887/N.Y. Black 27mm CDS, Black target killer on 2 cent green (#213).
Home, Next Page, Previous Page, Index Page,