The Oquago Post Office, originally in Tioga County, was established in Broome County on March 28, 1806, upon the formation of Broome County from Tioga County. Thus it was one of the original post offices in Broome County. The first postmaster of Oquago was George Harper. On February 28, 1818, the Oquago Post Office became Windsor.
Home, Next Page, Previous Page, Index Page,