The Oquaga Lake Post Office was established on May 12, 1884. The first postmaster of Oquaga Lake was Jonas Rivenburgh. The Oquaga Lake Post Office was discontinued on November 30, 1921, when service began to be provided by the Deposit Post Office.
OQUAGALAKE/AUG/6/P.M./1906/N.Y. Black 31mm CDS; black Doane Type 3 (3) on picture post card franked with 1 cent blue green (#300)
OQUAGA LAKE/JUL/5/A.M./1912/N.Y.Black 32mm CDS; black 4-bar killer on picture post card franked with 1 cent green Third Bureau issue.
Home, Next Page, Previous Page, Index Page,