The Glen Castle Post Office was established in 1857. Prior to that, it was Castle Creek Corners. The first postmaster of Glen Castle was Henry T. Stever. On December, 1895, the spelling was changed to Glencastle.
Glen Castle NY/Feb 11 Manuscript town and date, pen killer on 3 cent rose issue of 1861(#65).
Glen Castle NY/Oct 1 Manuscript town and date, black concentric ring killer tying 3 cent red, "F" grill (#94).
GLEN CASTLE/SEP/21/N.Y. Black 25mm CDS; Black concentric circle killer 1 cent ultramarine (#145) & 2 cent red brown (#146).
Home, Next Page, Previous Page, Index Page,