The West Windsor Post Office was established on November 10, 1832. The first postmaster of West Windsor was Hanan W. Moores. The West Windsor Post Office ceased operation on February 28, 1910 when service began to be provided from the Windsor Post Office.
West Windsor NY/Mch 19 Black pen manuscript town and date. Pen cancel on 3 cent dull red issue of 1855 (#11).
West Windsor/April 7/1865 Black pen manuscript town and date tying 3 cent rose issue of 1861 (#65).
Home, Next Page, Previous Page, Index Page,