The West Colesville Post Office was established on May 27, 1846. The first postmaster of West Colesville was Justus Pickering. The West Colesville Post Office ceased operation on June 30, 1902 when service began to be provided from the Binghamton Post Office.
WEST COLESVILLE/DEC/5/1898/N.Y. Black 28mm CDS, black "10362" registration number, manuscript "Reg. No. 12". Black concentric ring killers on 2 cent carmine and 8 cent violet brown paying fee for registered mail.
Home, Next Page, Previous Page, Index Page,