The West Chenango Post Office was established on December 22 1870. The first postmaster of West Chenango was Martin Hall. The West Chenango Post Office ceased operation on August 15, 1903 when service began to be provided from the Binghamton Post Office.
WEST CHENANGO/NOV/29/1894/N.Y. Black 27mm CDS with black target killer on 2 cent carmine (# 220). Black 24mm CDS BINGHAMTON, N.Y./NOV29/2 PM/94 with numerical (1) duplex and Black 27mm CDS OUAQUAGA/NOV/30/1894/N.Y. on back of envelope.
Home, Next Page, Previous Page, Index Page,