The Sanitaria Springs Post Office was established on March 22, 1892. Prior to that it was Osborne Hollow. The first postmaster of Sanitaria Springs was Enos H. Odell. The Sanitaria Springs Post Office operated with zipcode 13836 until July 19, 1986, when it was discontinued per Postal Bulletin PB 21570. Mail service has since been provided by the Port Crane Post Office.
The Sanitaria Springs Post Office
SANITARIA SPRINGS/JUN/20/1895/N.Y. CDS 28 mm Black; Concentric circle killer on 2 cent carmine. Black WALTON/JUN/21/1895/N.Y.28 mm CDS on back of envelope.
SANITARIA SPRINGS,/JUL/14/1909/N.Y. CDS 31mm Black; 4 Bar killer on 1 cent black postal card (UX20).
SANITARIA SPRINGS,/DEC/22/1925/N.Y. CDS 31mm Black; 4 Bar killer on 2 cent carmine.
Home, Next Page, Previous Page, Index Page,