The Sanford Post Office was reestablished on March 9, 1846. The first postmaster of the reestablished office was John Pinney. The Sanford Post Office ceased operation on April 14, 1923 when service began to be provided by the Deposit Post Office.
Sanford N.Y./April 8 Manuscript; Manuscript cancel on 3 cent green banknote (#158?)
Sanford/MAY/4/1891/.Y./b> Black 28mm CDS; smudge cancel on 2 cent green stamped envelope (U311).
Sanford/06,10,07 Manuscript Type 11A R.F.D cancel; pen cancel on 1 cent blue green 2nd Bureau issue (300).
SANFORD/DEC/5/1921/A.M./N.Y. Red 32mm CDS, red 4 bar killer and manuscript "X" tying 2 cent carmine Washington Franklin issue.
Home, Next Page, Previous Page, Index Page,