The Randolph Centre Post Office was established on December 3, 1851. The first postmaster of Randolph Centre was Daniel Roe Brown. The Randolph Centre Post Office ceased operation on November 4, 1881 when service began to be provided from Windsor.
The Postmasters of Randolph Centre
Randolph Centre/NY April 2 Manuscript town and date, manuscript"Paid 3" overstamped by black 15x19mm PAID/3 handstamp on envelope mailed to Binghamton. Single 1/2 ounce prepaid letter rate for under 3000 miles, per Act of March 3, 1851.
NY/Randolph Centre/June 6 Manuscript town and date, pen cancel on 3 cent red envelope (#U9).
NY/Randolph Centre NY/Apr 15 Manuscript town and date, pen cancel on 3 cent rose (#65). UNION/APR/18/N.Y. forwarding CDS, manuscript "Forwarded Due 3".
Home, Next Page, Previous Page, Index Page,