The Port Dickinson Post Office was established on August 21, 1865. The first postmaster of Port Dickinson was Joseph Carman. The Port Dickinson Post Office ceased operation on March 31, 1917, when service began to be provided by Binghamton.
The Port Dickinson Post Office
PORT DICKINSON/JUN/22/1892/N.Y. Black 27mm CDS with concentric ring killer on 2 cent carmine. Black 25mm BINGHAMTON, N.Y./JUN22/2PM/92 CDS with numeric (2) duplex cancel on back of envelope.
PORT DICKINSON/NOV/21/1906/N.Y. Black 27mm CDS with steel duplex killer on 1 cent blue green 2nd Bureau issue (300).
PORT DICKINSON/AUG/19/8AM/1908/N.Y. CDS 31mm 5 Bar Franked with 3 cent blue green (#300)on picture post card.
Home, Next Page, Previous Page, Index Page,