The Lamb's Corners Post Office was established in Broome County on July 25, 1861. Prior to that, it was Nanticoke Springs. The first postmaster of Lamb's Corners was Edwin P. Smith. On May 24, 1892, Lamb's Corners became Nanticoke.
LAMB'S CORNERS/FEB/27/N.Y. DCDS 24mm Black, Black cork cancel on 3 cent green Banknote (#158).
LAMB'S CORNERS/MAY/17/1881/N.Y. CDS 28mm Magenta, with decorative magenta (star?) killer on 3 cent green banknote
LAMB'S CORNERS/MAY/10/1890 CDS 27mm Black, Black target cancel on 1 cent postal card (#UX9)
Home, Next Page, Previous Page, Index Page,