The post office at Union Village was established on December 9, 1824. The first postmaster of Union Village was Cyrus Salisbury. On February 16, 1852, the post office name was changed to Killawog.
Union Village NY/Feby 13 Manuscript town and date, manuscript "Paid 12". 12 cents paid double the 6 cent rate for under 30 miles which became effective April 9, 1816.
Home, Next Page, Previous Page, Index Page,