The South Windsor Post Office was established on September 7, 1839. The first postmaster of South Windsor was James S. Watrous. The South Windsor Post Office ceased operation on October 30, 1851.
The Postmasters of South Windsor
South Windsor/NY Augt 6 Manuscript town and date, manuscript "Paid 5" paying the rate for under 300 miles per Act of March 3, 1845. No year date. Ex Smith, Ex Hahn.
Home, Next Page, Previous Page, Index Page,