The North Fenton Post Office was established on June 14, 1867. The first postmaster of North Fenton was Marvin Canniff. The North Fenton Post Office was discontinued on March 31, 1904, when service began to be provided by the Chenango Forks Post Office.
The Postmasters of North Fenton
NORTH FENTON/OCT/10/N.Y. CDS 25mm Black with concentric ring killer on 3 cent green stamped envelope (#U164)
NORTH FENTON/OCT/6/N.Y. Black 24mm CDS, pen cancel on 2 cent red brown (# 210). Black 27mm NELSON/OCT/7/PA. CDS on rear.
NORTH FENTON/DEC/2/1898/N.Y. Black 28mm CDS, black target cancel on 2 cent carmine and 8 cent olive brown (#272) paying the first class single letter rate and the 8 cent registry fee.
Home, Next Page, Previous Page, Index Page,