The Millburn Post Office was established on February 7, 1859. Prior to that it was Corbettsville. The first postmaster of Millburn was James H. Waltermire. On October 5, 1864, the Millburn Post Office once again became Corbettsville.
MILLBURN/APR 13/1863/N.Y. Black 28mm serifed double ring CDS, circular grid killer on 3 cent dull red (#65). Patriotic envelope. Reverse has colorless embossed "UNION" in shield with red and blue flap borders.
Home, Next Page, Previous Page, Index Page,