The East Windsor Post Office was established in Broome County on April 29, 1875. The first postmaster of East Windsor was Mortimer Dickerson. The East Windsor Post Office was discontinued on February 28, 1954 and began receiving service from the Windsor Post Office.
EAST WINDSOR/JAN/02/83/N.Y. CDS 26mm Black, target on 3 cent green banknote (#207) TIOGA CENTRE/JAN/2/N.Y. 26mm Black CDS on rear.
EAST WINDSOR/MAY/4/N.Y. Black 26mm CDS, target killer on 2 cent carmine (# 220)
EAST WINDSOR/APR/11/1898/N.Y. CDS 27mm Black, concentric circle killer on 2 cent carmine. WOOSUNG/APR/13/1898.ILL. 28mm Black CDS on reverse.
Home, Next Page, Previous Page, Index Page,